Looking to Sell Your Property?
Here Are Just Some Of The Ways We Are Able To Market Your Home
- Home entered in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- We place your home on the Internet with color photo(s) and virtual tours - The internet provides worldwide exposure and access to your home. Some of the websites where you can find information about your home are:
- Staging and Design Service by professional Decorator
- Coldwell Banker “For Sale” sign placed on the property
- Virtual tour
- Photo brochures created and placed in the home and outside brochure box for prospective buyers with complete marketing information.
- Coldwell Banker agent office tour
- Area property tours for agents
- Direct mail programs
- Community Impact Newspaper
- American Statesman and/or area newspaper for Open House
- Coldwell Banker National Advertising Campaigns
- Monitor market activity to assure most effective marketing and pricing strategies
- Personal marketing follow-up
- Email follow-up or agent/buyer feedback from showings
- Coldwell Banker
National Name Recognition 100+ years of Service
Networking Opportunities Buyer/Seller Guarantee
Previews International Program
- Our Coldwell Banker office is open seven days a week as an additional resource for you, buyers, and their agents.